- Selection and determination of materials suitable for your processes.
- Work with the Research and Development laboratories of the main resin and/or thermoplastic suppliers..
Advice and technical assistance
for all your FRP equipment
and plastic piping
- Evaluation of the design and feasibility of your complex equipment.
- Adaptation of old metal equipment to ‘plastic’ construction.
- Assistance in the drafting of specific technical specifications.
- Assistance in drawing up budgets.
- Visit and evaluation of potential manufacturers for the realization of your equipment.
- Experience in monitoring manufacturers in low cost regions (Asia; Middle East).
- Technical clarifications.
- Technical alignment of offers.
- Pre dimensioning
- Pressure vessel in accordance with European or US standards
- Checking the design conditions for earthquakes
- Piping flexibility
- General arrangement drawing for going out to tender.
- General arrangement dans details drawings.
- Welding book.
- Lamination book.
Knowledge of plastic and composite materials:
Design of plastic or composite equipment:
Rules for Chemical Engineering Applications:
Tracking and reception of equipment:
You have questions on all the problems of design and processing of thermoplastics or thermosets (composites), ACTP offers a free service for answering basic questions concerning all the problems related to the design and construction of thermoplastic or thermosetting equipment:
> Codes and practices or reference documents
> Contacts information for potential manufacturers
> Implementation of an organization and / or strategy
Simply call us or send us an email:
Tél. : +33 (0)4 72 19 19 13
Mobile : +33 (0)6 07 08 42 82
Examples of projects monitored
Realization of a station roof for high speed train. This roof is made up of an assembly of sandwich panels: epoxy resin + fibreglass and a foam core PET.
Realization of a scrubber installed on a container boat – Diamètre 6400 mm – Hauteur 18000 mm
Lab France – Haipeng China
Case History – Installed in 2014 at AREVA’s McClean Lake – Extraction Solvent Plant (Uranium Mill), Saskatchewan, Canada. TECHNIP Lyon (France) / ZHONGYI (China) / AREVA Resources Canada Inc. (Canada)